Opendedup SDFS, an OpenSource cloud backed storage that does global inline deduplication.
The main features of SDFS are:
- Free and OpenSource
- Local Performance - Most recently used data can be cached locally
- Security - All data is locally encrypted with AES-256-CBC before it is sent to the cloud or on disk
- Data Reduction - All data is deduplicated and compressed before it is sent to the cloud.
- Bandwidth Control - Cloud Storage IO can be throttled for upload and download speeds
- Replication - WAN Efficient Replication between Cloud Storage Gateways
- Glacier, Azure, S3, Google,Swift,block
- Instant Recovery - in the cloud or on prem